High point density for mid-spatials
- Full surface up to 3M points
- Line scans with micrometer point spacing
Measurement uncertainty smaller than 15 nm rms
Suitable for glass, mirror, polished & ground surfaces
- A product can be aligned, measured and with result obtained in minutes
Non-contact, no damage to surface
Easy loading, alignment, programming & results processing
|Platform||Max product diameter [mm]||Max product -45° concave [mm]||Max product 45° convex [mm]||Max product 90° hemisphere [mm]||Max product height [mm]||Uncertainty [nm rms]||Footprint [mm]|
|NMF350 S||350||350||170||100||150||< 15||970 x 1600|
|NMF600 S||600||600||420||100||150||< 15||1220 x 1750|
NMF Software (NMF OS)
- Versatile and one tool fits all: flat, sphere, asphere and freeform (rotationally asymmetric).
- Measure during entire manufacturing process (from ground to finished)
- Extremely easy to use with intuitive user interface
- Setup, measurement and results in minutes without any setup cost
- Robustness against floor vibration (reduction of total cost of ownership)
- High-density error maps and linescans, incl. absolute radius measurement
- Characterization of mid-spatial frequency errors
- Single nanometer rms level form error repeatability, even for large wild freeforms
- Traceable calibration to NMI certified artefacts
Custom Metrology Systems
The NMF platform is modular and scaleable so it can be adjusted to your specific metrology needs regarding for instance diameter, height, product interface etc. Contact DUI to discuss your application requirements.
If you would like to have more details of the products, please contact us.